Skip to Main Content
Truffle production in old-growth and mature fir stands in northeastern CaliforniaAuthor(s): J.R. Waters; K.S. McKelvey; D.L. Luoma; C.J. Zabel
Source: Forest Ecology and Management 96:155-166
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (253 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWaters, J.R.; McKelvey, K.S.; Luoma, D.L.; Zabel, C.J. 1997. Truffle production in old-growth and mature fir stands in northeastern California. Forest Ecology and Management 96:155-166
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML