Skip to Main Content
The effects of thinning and broadcast burning on sporocarp production of hypogeous fungiAuthor(s): J.R. Waters; K.S. McKelvey; C.J. Zabel; W.W. Oliver
Source: Canadian Journal of Forestry 24:1516-1522
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (209.18 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWaters, J.R.; McKelvey, K.S.; Zabel, C.J.; Oliver, W.W. 1994. The effects of thinning and broadcast burning on sporocarp production of hypogeous fungi. Canadian Journal of Forestry 24:1516-1522
- An annotated bibliography of watershed management research by the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station, 1931-65
- The cost of scaling & grading hardwood sawlogs
- Guide to the measurement of tree characteristics important to the quality classification for young hardwood trees
XML: View XML