Skip to Main Content
Northern flying squirrel densities in fir forests of northeastern CaliforniaAuthor(s): J.R. Waters; C.J. Zabel
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management 59:858-866
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (133 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWaters, J.R.; Zabel, C.J. 1995. Northern flying squirrel densities in fir forests of northeastern California. Journal of Wildlife Management 59:858-866
- Northern flying squirrel, Glaucomys sabrinus
- Locomotor performance and cost of transport in the northern flying squirrel Glaucomys sabrinus.
- A meta-analysis of forest age and structure effects on northern flying squirrel densities
XML: View XML