Skip to Main Content
Assessment of foraging activity using anabat II: a cautionary noteAuthor(s): Theodore L. Weller; V.M. Seidman; Cynthia J. Zabel
Source: Bat Research News 29(2):61-64
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (200.58 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWeller, Theodore L.; Seidman, V.M.; Zabel, Cynthia J. 1998. Assessment of foraging activity using anabat II: a cautionary note. Bat Research News 29(2):61-64
- Trends over time in tree and seedling phylogenetic diversity indicate regional differences in forest biodiversity change
- Numerical simulation of crown fire hazard following bark beetle-caused mortality in lodgepole pine forests
- Prescribed fire applications in Forest and Woodlands: Integration of models and field studies to guide fire use
XML: View XML