Skip to Main Content
Bioregions: an ecological and evolutionary perspective and a proposal for CaliforniaAuthor(s): H.H. Welsh
Source: California Fish and Game 80(3):97-124
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (644 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWelsh, H.H., Jr. 1994. Bioregions: an ecological and evolutionary perspective and a proposal for California. California Fish and Game 80(3):97-124
- Diel movement and habitat use of the golden trout Oncorhynchus mykiss aguabonita in their native habitat on the Golden Trout Wilderness, California
- Ecosystems past: prehistory of California vegetation
- Photosynthesis and water relations of the mistletoe, Phoradendron villosum, and its host, the California valley oak, Quercus lobata
XML: View XML