Skip to Main Content
Distribution of juvenile coho salmon in relation to water temperatures in tributaries of the Mattole River, CaliforniaAuthor(s): Hartwell H. Welsh; Garth R. Hodgson; Bret C. Harvey; Maureen F. Roche
Source: North American Journal of Fisheries Management 21(3):464-470
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (334.69 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWelsh, Hartwell H., Jr.; Hodgson, Garth R.; Harvey, Bret C.; Roche, Maureen F. 2001. Distribution of juvenile coho salmon in relation to water temperatures in tributaries of the Mattole River, California. North American Journal of Fisheries Management 21(3):464-470
- The influence of fall-spawning coho salmon (Oncorhynchus kisutch) on growth and production of juvenile coho salmon rearing in beaver ponds on the Copper River Delta, Alaska.
- Landscape-level model to predict spawning habitat for Lower Columbia River fall Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha)
- Landscape characteristics and coho salmon (Oncorhynchus kisutch) distributions: explaining abundance versus occupancy
XML: View XML