Skip to Main Content
A hierarchical strategy for sampling herpetofaunal assemblages along small streams in the western U.S., with an example from Northern CaliforniaAuthor(s): Hartwell H. Welsh; G.R. Hodgson
Source: Trans. West. Sect. Wildlife Society 33:56-66
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (232.53 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWelsh, Hartwell H., Jr.; Hodgson, G.R. 1997. A hierarchical strategy for sampling herpetofaunal assemblages along small streams in the western U.S., with an example from Northern California. Trans. West. Sect. Wildlife Society 33:56-66
- A new species of Pleurocollybia (Tricholomataceae; Agaricales; Basidiomycetes) from Belize
- Estimates of critical acid loads and exceedances for forest soils across the conterminous United States
- Urban tree crown health assessment system: a tool for communities and citizen foresters
XML: View XML