Skip to Main Content
Habitat correlates of the Del Norte salamander, Plethodon elongatus (Caudata: Plethodontidae) in northwestern CaliforniaAuthor(s): Hartwell H. Welsh; A.J. Lind
Source: Journal of Herpetology 29:198-210
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (229 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWelsh, Hartwell H., Jr.; Lind, A.J. 1995. Habitat correlates of the Del Norte salamander, Plethodon elongatus (Caudata: Plethodontidae) in northwestern California. Journal of Herpetology 29:198-210
- Diet of the Del Norte Salamander (Plethodon elongatus): Differences by age, gender, and season.
- Reproductive biology of the Del Norte salamander (Plethodon elongatus).
- Determining sex and life stage of Del Norte salamanders from external cues
XML: View XML