Skip to Main Content
Habitat correlates of the southern torrent salamander, rhyacotriton variegatus (Caudata: Rhyacotritonidae), in northwestern CaliforniaAuthor(s): Hartwell H. Welsh; A.J. Lind
Source: Journal of Herpetology 30(3):385-398
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (912.4 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWelsh, Hartwell H., Jr.; Lind, A.J. 1996. Habitat correlates of the southern torrent salamander, rhyacotriton variegatus (Caudata: Rhyacotritonidae), in northwestern California. Journal of Herpetology 30(3):385-398
- Rhyacotriton variegatus (southern torrent salamander) nest site
- Oviposition site of the southern torrent salamander (Rhyacotriton variegatus) in northwestern California
- Comparative landscape genetics of two endemic torrent salamander species, Rhyacotriton kezeri and R. variegatus: implications for forest management and species conservation
XML: View XML