Skip to Main Content
Evidence of lingual-luring by an aquatic snakeAuthor(s): Hartwell H. Welsh; A.J. Lind
Source: Journal of Herpetology 34(1):67-74
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (256.04 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWelsh, Hartwell H., Jr.; Lind, A.J. 2000. Evidence of lingual-luring by an aquatic snake. Journal of Herpetology 34(1):67-74
- Proceedings of the 2006 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Competition for soil nitrate and invasive weed resistance of three shrub-steppe growth forms
- Seed morphology, germination phenology, and capacity to form a seed bank in six herbaceous layer apiaceae species of the eastern deciduous forest
XML: View XML