Skip to Main Content
A habitat-based design for sampling and monitoring stream amphibians with an illustration from Redwood National ParkAuthor(s): Hartwell H. Welsh; L.M. Ollivier; D.G. Hankin
Source: Northwestern Naturalist 78(1):1-16
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (184.85 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWelsh, Hartwell H., Jr.; Ollivier, L.M.; Hankin, D.G. 1997. A habitat-based design for sampling and monitoring stream amphibians with an illustration from Redwood National Park. Northwestern Naturalist 78(1):1-16
- Status of natural resources in Redwood Creek basin, Redwood National Park
- Gross volume tables for redwood trees in and near the Redwood National Park
- Growth of released redwood crop seedlings on the redwood experimental forest.
XML: View XML