Skip to Main Content
Aneides ferreus (clouded salamander) reproductionAuthor(s): Hartwell H. Welsh; R.A. Wilson
Source: Herpetological Review 26(4):196-197
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (11 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWelsh, Hartwell H., Jr.; Wilson, R.A. 1995. Aneides ferreus (clouded salamander) reproduction. Herpetological Review 26(4):196-197
- Aneides ferreus (clouded salamander): arboreal activity
- Aneides aeneus (green salamander)
- Evidence of a new niche for a North American salamander: Aneides vagrans residing in the canopy of old-growth redwood forest
XML: View XML