Skip to Main Content
Adventitious shoot regeneration and rooting of Fraxinus americanaAuthor(s): Kaitlin J. Palla; Paula M. Pijut
Source: In: Michler, Charles H.; Ginzel, Matthew D., eds. 2010. Proceedings of symposium on ash in North America; 2010 March 9-11; West Lafayette, IN. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-72. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station: 63.
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (36.11 KB)
DescriptionWhite ash (Fraxinus americana) trees provide both ecological and economic benefits. Loss of this North American endemic would disturb the environment. The urban ash tree industry in the United States would also suffer, as would manufacturers of baseball bats, furniture, and cabinets.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPalla, Kaitlin J.; Pijut, Paula M. 2010. Adventitious shoot regeneration and rooting of Fraxinus americana. In: Michler, Charles H.; Ginzel, Matthew D., eds. 2010. Proceedings of symposium on ash in North America; 2010 March 9-11; West Lafayette, IN. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-72. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station: 63.
- White ash (Fraxinus americana L.) survival and growth in unmanaged upland forests
- White ash (Fraxinus americana) decline and mortality: the role of site nutrition and stress history
- Silvical characteristics of white ash (Fraxinus americana)
XML: View XML