Skip to Main Content
Scent marking (Pasting) in a colony of immature spotted hyenas (Crocuta crocuta): a developmental studyAuthor(s): K.B. Woodmansee; C.J. Zabel; S.E. Glickman; L.G. Frank
Source: Journal of Comparative Psychology 105:10-14
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (111 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWoodmansee, K.B.; Zabel, C.J.; Glickman, S.E.; Frank, L.G. 1991. Scent marking (Pasting) in a colony of immature spotted hyenas (Crocuta crocuta): a developmental study. Journal of Comparative Psychology 105:10-14
- Clemmys guttata (spotted turtle). Habitat use
- Coalition formation in a colony of prepubertal spotted hyenas (Crocuta crocuta)
- Evidence for recent populations bottlenecks in northern spotted owls (Strix occidentalis Caurina)
XML: View XML