Skip to Main Content
Diet of Mexican spotted owls in Chihuahua and Aguascalientes, MexicoAuthor(s): K.E. Young; P.J. Zwank; R. Valdez; J.L. Dye; L.A. Tarango
Source: Journal of Raptor Research 31(4):376-380
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (39 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYoung, K.E.; Zwank, P.J.; Valdez, R.; Dye, J.L.; Tarango, L.A. 1997. Diet of Mexican spotted owls in Chihuahua and Aguascalientes, Mexico. Journal of Raptor Research 31(4):376-380
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML