Skip to Main Content
Validation of the new combination Mattirolomyces austroafricanusAuthor(s): James M. Trappe; Gabor M. Kovacs; Andrew W. Claridge
Source: Mycological Progress. 9(1): 145
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (477.78 KB)
DescriptionAn error in correcting page proofs of a previous paper led to an invalid new combination, Mattirolomyces westraliensis. Here the correct new combination, Mattirolomyces austroafricanus, is validated.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTrappe, James M.; Kovacs, Gabor M.; Claridge, Andrew W. 2010. Validation of the new combination Mattirolomyces austroafricanus. Mycological Progress. 9(1): 145.
KeywordsAscomycota, Pezizaceae, nomenclature
- Australasian sequestrate fungi 17: The genus Hydnoplicata (Ascomycota, Pezizacae) resurrected
- Australasian sequestrate fungi 17: the genus Hydnoplicata (Ascomycota, Pezizaceae) resurrected.
- A Bayesian model to correct underestimated 3-D wind speeds from sonic anemometers increases turbulent components of the surface energy balance
XML: View XML