Skip to Main Content
Reproductive behavior of the red fox (Vulpes vulpes): a longitudinal study of an island populationAuthor(s): Cynthia Jane Zabel
Source: Ph.D. dissertation, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1,104 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZabel, Cynthia Jane. 1986. Reproductive behavior of the red fox (Vulpes vulpes): a longitudinal study of an island population. Ph.D. dissertation, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA
- Optimizing reserve expansion for disjunct populations of San Joaquin kit fox
- Vegetative characteristics of swift fox denning and foraging sites in southwestern South Dakota
- Detecting swift fox: Smoked-plate scent stations versus spotlighting
XML: View XML