Skip to Main Content
Coalition formation in a colony of prepubertal spotted hyenas (Crocuta crocuta)Author(s): C.J. Zabel; S.E. Glickman; L.G. Frank
Source: Pages 113-134 in: Harcourt, A.H.; DeWaal, F.B.M., eds., Coalitions and Alliances in Humans and Other Animals. New York, Oxford University Press
Publication Series: Book Chapter
PDF: View PDF (172 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZabel, C.J.; Glickman, S.E.; Frank, L.G. 1992. Coalition formation in a colony of prepubertal spotted hyenas (Crocuta crocuta). Pages 113-134 in: Harcourt, A.H.; DeWaal, F.B.M., eds., Coalitions and Alliances in Humans and Other Animals. New York, Oxford University Press
- The spotted owl in southern California: ecology and special concerns for maintaining a forest-dwelling species in a human-dominated desert landscape
- Clemmys guttata (spotted turtle). Habitat use
- Plethodon punctatus (Cow Knob salamander). Arboreal behavior
XML: View XML