Skip to Main Content
New Hampshire's forest resources, 2009Author(s): R.S. Morin
Source: Res. Note NRS-84. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (217.84 KB)
DescriptionThis publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for New Hampshire based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program at the Northern Research Station of the U.S. Forest Service. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, will be updated annually. For more information, please refer to page 4 of this report.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationMorin, R.S. 2011. New Hampshire's forest resources, 2009. Res. Note NRS-84. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
- Nebraska's forest resources, 2006
- Pennsylvania's Forest Resources, 2006
- Delaware's Forest Resources, 2006
XML: View XML