Skip to Main Content
Ash seed collection: slingshot methodAuthor(s): Kathleen S. Knight
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-70. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. [Video; 4:08 min. in length]
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (149.18 KB)
DescriptionVideo; 4:08 min. in length
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKnight, Kathleen S. 2010. Ash seed collection: slingshot method. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-70. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. [Video; 4:08 min. in length]
- Family Forest Ownerships with 10+ Acres in the Northern United States, 2011-2013
- An assessment of oriental bittersweet in northern U.S. forests
- An assessment of black locust in northern U.S. forests
XML: View XML