Skip to Main Content
Updated Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2010 Tax YearAuthor(s): Linda Wang; John L. Greene
Source: Cooperative Forestry Technology Update, Management Bulletin R8-MB 136 p. 1-2.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (377.72 KB)
DescriptionThis bulletin is updated as of Dec. 20, 2010, to include the changes from Public Law 111-31 enacted on Dec. 17, 2010. It provides tax tips for woodland owners and their tax advisors in the preparation of the 2010 individual tax return. Please be aware the information presented here is not legal or accounting advice. Consult your legal and tax advisors for more complete information.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWang, Linda; Greene, John L. 2010. Updated Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2010 Tax Year. Cooperative Forestry Technology Update, Management Bulletin R8-MB 136 p. 1-2.
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2012 Tax Year
- Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2009 tax year
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2006 Tax Year
XML: View XML