Skip to Main Content
2008 Farm Bill AgroforestryAuthor(s): Doug Wallace; Rich Straight
Source: Forest Landowners November/December 20-23
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (2.33 MB)
DescriptionAre you looking for a way to increase your revenue stream? Do you have other agricultural lands—crops, hay, or pastures—in addition to your woodlot? If so, you know how to manage both crops and trees. Why not put that hard-earned knowledge to work? Think agroforestry. That’s right—agroforestry. What better solution to your conservation issues and needs than agroforestry, a unique land management approach that intentionally mixes woody plants and crop and animal production systems to create environmental, economic, and social benefits. What could be a better time than now to get funding for these practices?
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationWallace, Doug; Straight, Rich. 2010. 2008 Farm Bill Agroforestry. Forest Landowners November/December 20-23.
- The importance of site quality
- Multiple good valuation [Chapter 7]
- Economic considerations of managing stands
XML: View XML