Skip to Main Content
Demography of northern spotted owls in southwestern OregonAuthor(s): C.J. Zabel; S.E. Salmons; M. Brown
Source: Pages 77-82 in: Forsman, E.D.; S. DeStefano; M.G. Raphael; R.J. Gutierrez, eds., Demography of the Northern Spotted Owl. Studies in Avian Biology No. 17. Allen Press, Inc., Lawrence, Kansas
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (223.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZabel, C.J.; Salmons, S.E.; Brown, M. 1996. Demography of northern spotted owls in southwestern Oregon. Pages 77-82 in: Forsman, E.D.; S. DeStefano; M.G. Raphael; R.J. Gutierrez, eds., Demography of the Northern Spotted Owl. Studies in Avian Biology No. 17. Allen Press, Inc., Lawrence, Kansas
- Demographic characteristics and trends of northern spotted owl populations in northwestern California
- Use, interpretation, and implications of demographic analyses of northern spotted owl populations
- Mathematical demography of spotted owls in the Pacific Northwest
XML: View XML