Skip to Main Content
Food preferences of captive northern flying squirrels from the Lassen National Forest in northeastern CaliforniaAuthor(s): C.J. Zabel; J.R. Waters
Source: Northwest Science 71(2):103-107
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (316.89 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZabel, C.J.; Waters, J.R. 1997. Food preferences of captive northern flying squirrels from the Lassen National Forest in northeastern California. Northwest Science 71(2):103-107
- Human influences on forest ecosystems: the southern wildland-urban interface assessment: summary report
- A Tree Taper Model Based on Similar Triangles and Use of Crown Ratio as a Measure of Form in Taper Equations for Longleaf Pine
- Merchantable Volume and Weights of Mahoe in Puerto Rican Plantations
XML: View XML