Skip to Main Content
Plague in pine martens and the fleas associated with its occurrenceAuthor(s): William J. Zielinski
Source: Great Basin Naturalist 44(1):170-175
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (69.38 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZielinski, William J. 1984. Plague in pine martens and the fleas associated with its occurrence. Great Basin Naturalist 44(1):170-175
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loud.)
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML