Skip to Main Content
Annotated black walnut literatureAuthor(s): J.W. Van Sambeek
Source: Walnut Council Bulletin. 36(1): 14; 36(2): 14; 36(3): 14-15.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.36 MB)
DescriptionMany of the publications on establishment, management, and utilization of black walnut and other high-value hardwoods are printed in university reports, conference proceedings or scientific journals.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVan Sambeek, J.W. 2009. Annotated black walnut literature. Walnut Council Bulletin. 36(1): 14; 36(2): 14; 36(3): 14-15.
- Status of black walnut (Juglans nigra L.) in the Eastern United States in light of the discovery of thousand cankers disease
- Roles of JnRAP2.6-like from the transition zone of black walnut in hormone signaling
- Annotated black walnut literature
XML: View XML