Skip to Main Content
Weasels and martens - carnivores in northern latitudesAuthor(s): William J. Zielinski
Source: Pages 95-118 in S. Halle, and N.C. Stenseth, eds., Activity patterns in small mammals. Ecological Studies, Vol. 141. Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (262 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZielinski, William J. 2000. Weasels and martens - carnivores in northern latitudes. Pages 95-118 in S. Halle, and N.C. Stenseth, eds., Activity patterns in small mammals. Ecological Studies, Vol. 141. Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg
- Searching for Martens in Coastal Oregon
- Survival of adult martens in Northern Wisconsin
- Chapter 4: Fishers and American martens
XML: View XML