Skip to Main Content
Diet of fishers (Martes pennanti) at the southernmost extent of their rangeAuthor(s): William J. Zielinski; N.P. Duncan; E.C. Farmer; R.L. Truex; A.P. Clevenger; R.H. Barrett
Source: Journal of Mammalogy 80: 961-971
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (130 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZielinski, William J.; Duncan, N.P.; Farmer, E.C.; Truex, R.L.; Clevenger, A.P.; Barrett, R.H. 1999. Diet of fishers (Martes pennanti) at the southernmost extent of their range. Journal of Mammalogy 80: 961-971
- Purple martins in oak woodlands
- Modelling the drying of three-dimensional pulp moulded structures. Part II, Drying data obtained from flat panels using virgin and recycled paper fibre
- Seeing the trees for the forest: mapping vegetation biodiversity in coastal Oregon forests.
XML: View XML