Skip to Main Content
Status of American martens in coastal forests of the Pacific statesAuthor(s): William J. Zielinski; Keith M. Slauson; Carlos R. Carroll; Christopher J. Kent; Donald G. Kudrna
Source: Journal of Mammalogy 82(2):478-490
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (222 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZielinski, William J.; Slauson, Keith M.; Carroll, Carlos R.; Kent, Christopher J.; Kudrna, Donald G. 2001. Status of American martens in coastal forests of the Pacific states. Journal of Mammalogy 82(2):478-490
- Dam removal: Listening in
- Climate change and forest diseases
- Can uptake length in strams be determined by nutrient addition experiments? Results from an interbiome comparison study
XML: View XML