Skip to Main Content
Systematic surveys as a basis for the conservation of carnivores in California forestsAuthor(s): William J. Zielinski; Richard L. Truex; Lori A. Campbell; Carlos R. Carroll; Frederick V. Schlexer
Source: Unpublished Report, USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, Redwood Sciences Laboratory
Publication Series: Other
PDF: View PDF (1.3 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZielinski, William J.; Truex, Richard L.; Campbell, Lori A.; Carroll, Carlos R.; Schlexer, Frederick V. 2000. Systematic surveys as a basis for the conservation of carnivores in California forests. Unpublished Report, USDA Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, Redwood Sciences Laboratory
- Growth of released redwood crop seedlings on the redwood experimental forest.
- Gross volume tables for redwood trees in and near the Redwood National Park
- Redwood forest conservation: where do we go from here?
XML: View XML