Skip to Main Content
Conservation Plan for the Cerulean Warbler on its nonbreeding range - Plan de conservación para la Reinita Cerúlea sobre su rango no reproductivoAuthor(s): Paula Caycedo; Paul Hamel; Melinda Welton; David Caro; D. Wiedenfield
Source: Conservación Colombiana 12:1-62
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (2.08 MB)
DescriptionThis plan was prepared by Paula Caycedo on behalf of American Bird Conservancy and Fundación ProAves with the editorial and technical assistance of Paul Hamel, Melinda Welton, David Caro, David Wiedenfeld, David Mehlman, Deanna Dawson, Katie Fallon, and Paul Salaman. Additional support was provided by the Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the University of Amsterdam.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCaycedo, Paula; Hamel, Paul; Welton, Melinda; Caro, David; Wiedenfield,D.; and others. Fallon.Fundación ProAves, American Bird Conservancy El Grupo Cerúleo. 2010. Conservation Plan for the Cerulean Warbler on its nonbreeding range - Plan de conservación para la Reinita Cerúlea sobre su rango no reproductivo. Conservación Colombiana 12:1-62.
- Conservation planning and accomplishments for protection of Cerulean Warbler (Setophaga cerulea) nonbreeding habitat
- How can we learn more about the Cerulean Warbler (Dendroica cerulea)
- El Grupo Cerúleo: Cooperation for Non-breeding Season Conservation of the Cerulean Warbler
XML: View XML