Skip to Main Content
Flora of the Fraser Experimental Forest, ColoradoAuthor(s): Steve J. Popovich; Wayne D. Shepperd; Donald W. Reichert; Michael A. Cone
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. RM-233. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station. 62 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station
View PDF (4.08 MB)
DescriptionThis report lists 441 vascular plant taxa in 228 genera and 63 families encountered on the 9,300-ha Fraser Experimental Forest in central Colorado. Synonyms appearing in previous publications and other works pertaining to the Fraser Experimental Forest, as well as appropriate Colorado floras and less-technical field guides, are included. Plant communities and habitats are discussed, and a list of 54 lichens is also presented. A glossary of related terms is included.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationPopovich, Steve J.; Shepperd, Wayne D.; Reichert, Donald W.; Cone, Michael A. 1993. Flora of the Fraser Experimental Forest, Colorado. Gen. Tech. Rep. RM-233. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station. 62 p.
Keywordschecklist, Colorado, flora, Fraser Experimental Forest, lichens, nomenclature, Rocky Mountains, taxonomy
- Birds and mammals of Manitou Experimental Forest, Colorado
- Twenty-Five year (1982-2007) history of lodgepole pine dwarf mistletoe animal vectors and ethephon control on the Fraser Experimental Forest in Colorado
- Oldest known Engelmann spruce
XML: View XML