Skip to Main Content
The Fraser Experimental Forest, ColoradoAuthor(s): Robert R. Alexander; Ross K. Watkins
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. RM-40. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station. 32 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (9.29 MB)
DescriptionThis report provides a general overview of work done on the Fraser Experimental Forest. It replaces Station Paper No.8, published in 1952 and revised by L. D. Love in 1960. Included are descriptions of physical features and resource values, and highlights of past and current research programs.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationAlexander, Robert R.; Watkins, Ross K. 1977. The Fraser Experimental Forest, Colorado. Gen. Tech. Rep. RM-40. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station. 32 p.
Keywordsforest regeneration, watershed management, wildlife habitat, Fraser Experimental Forest
- Incidence of insects, diseases, and other damaging agents in Oregon forests.
- Use of FIA data and GIS to characterize the effects of fragmentation on the forests of New Hampshire
- Novel dry forests in southwestern Puerto Rico
XML: View XML