Skip to Main Content
Criterion 6, indicator 30 : value and volume in round wood equivalents of exports and imports of wood productsAuthor(s): James Howard; Rebecca Westby; Kenneth Skog
Source: Research Note FPL-RM-0319. Madison, WI : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, 2010: 27 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (898.36 KB)
DescriptionThis report provides a wide range of specific and statistical information on forest products markets in terms of production, trade, prices and consumption, employment, and other factors influencing forest sustainability.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoward, James; Westby, Rebecca; Skog, Kenneth. 2010. Criterion 6, indicator 30 : value and volume in round wood equivalents of exports and imports of wood products. Research Note FPL-RM-0319. Madison, WI : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, 2010: 27 p.
KeywordsForest products industry, economic aspects, export marketing, forest products, market surveys, marketing, statistics, timber, valuation, prices, supply, demand, commerce, consumption, imports, international trade, sustainable forestry, wood-pulp industry, pulpwood, stumpage prices, timber sales, round timbers, roundwood, exports, consumption, sustainability, production, roundwood
- Criterion 6, indicator 28 : total and per capita consumption of wood and wood products in round wood equivalents
- Criterion 6, indicator 32 : exports as a share of wood and wood products production and imports as a share of wood and wood products production
- U.S. forest products annual market review and prospects, 2006-2010.
XML: View XML