Skip to Main Content
Missouri's forest 1999-2003, part BAuthor(s): Andrew D. Hill; Mark H. Hansen; W. Keith Moser; Gary Brand; Ronald E. McRoberts
Source: Resour. Bull. NRS-49. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 115 p. [Online publication].
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (1019.31 KB)
DescriptionThis report presents the methods used in the 1999-2003 inventory of the forest resources of Missouri along with tables of important forest attribute estimates and discussion of quality of these estimates. This inventory is part of the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program conducted by U.S. Forest Service, a national program to continuously inventory and report on all forest land in the nation. Additional information from this inventory and other FIA inventories conducted by can be found at http://fia.fs.fed.us/.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHill, Andrew D.; Hansen, Mark H.; Moser, W. Keith; Brand, Gary; McRoberts, Ronald E. 2011. Missouri's forest 1999-2003, part B. Resour. Bull. NRS-49. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 115 p. [Online publication].
Keywordsestimation, timber inventory, methods, accuracy
XML: View XML