Skip to Main Content
Michigan's forest resources, 2010Author(s): S.A. Pugh
Source: Research Note NRS-106. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (794.05 KB)
DescriptionThis publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for Michigan based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program of the Northern Research Station, U.S. Forest Service. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, are updated annually. For more information please refer to page 4 of this report or visit our website: http://www.fia.fs.fed.us/.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPugh, S.A. 2011. Michigan's forest resources, 2010. Research Note NRS-106. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
- Nebraska's forest resources, 2006
- Pennsylvania's Forest Resources, 2006
- Delaware's Forest Resources, 2006
XML: View XML