Skip to Main Content
Tennessee, 2008 forest inventory and analysis factsheetAuthor(s): Christopher Oswalt; Christopher King
Source: e-Science Update SRS–032. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.49 MB)
DescriptionThis publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for the State of Tennessee based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Program at the Southern Research Station of the United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service in cooperation with the Tennessee Department of Agriculture Division of Forestry. These annual estimates, along with Web-posted supplemental tables, will be updated annually. For more information regarding past inventory reports for this State, inventory program information, field sampling methodology, and estimation procedures, please refer to the citations at the end of this report.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOswalt, C.M.; King, C.R. 2010. Tennessee, 2008 forest inventory and analysis factsheet. e-Science Update SRS–032. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
- Tennessee, 2011-forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Tennessee, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Forests of Tennessee, 2012
XML: View XML