Skip to Main Content
U.S. Virgin Islands Gap Analysis ProjectAuthor(s): William A. Gould; Mariano Solorzano; Gary Potts; Jessica Castro
Source: Gap Analysis Bulletin. 18: 41-46.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: View PDF (7.07 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGould, William A.; Solorzano, Mariano; Potts, Gary; Castro, Jessica. 2010. U.S. Virgin Islands Gap Analysis Project. Gap Analysis Bulletin. 18: 41-46.
Keywordsspecies occurrence, land cover, stewardship, gap analysis, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Gap Analysis Project
- U.S. Virgin Islands Gap Analysis Project
- Integrating Lidar in modeling GAP habitats
XML: View XML