Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1997Author(s): Richard H. Widmann; Douglas M. Griffith
Source: Resour. Bull. NE-144. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 20 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (132.05 KB)
DescriptionThis report presents data on pulpwood production and consumption for the 13 Northeastern States for 1997. Tables contain data on pulpwood production and consumption from roundwood by county, and pulpwood chip production from manufacturing residues by state. Trends in pulpwood production are shown graphically.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWidmann, Richard H.; Griffith, Douglas M. 1999. Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1997. Resour. Bull. NE-144. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 20 p.
KeywordsResidue, timber output, harvest
- Pulpwood Production in the Northeast--1994, 1995, and 1996
- Pulpwood Production in the Northeast: 1991, 1992 and 1993
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast--1989
XML: View XML