Skip to Main Content
Annotated bibliography on "birdseye" figured grainAuthor(s): Don C. Bragg; Douglas D. Stokke
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-263. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (803.64 KB)
DescriptionAlthough the distinctive figured grain known as "birdeye" or "Bird's eye" has intriguted scientists and woodworkers for centuries
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationBragg, Don C.; Stokke, Douglas D. 1999. Annotated bibliography on "birdseye" figured grain. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-263. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 15 p.
- Performance of Color Camera Machine Vision in Automated Furniture Rough Mill Systems
- Comparisons of two methods of harvesting biomass for energy
- Cuticular hydrocarbons of the termites of the British Virgin Islands (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae, Rhinotermitidae, Termitidae).
XML: View XML