Skip to Main Content
Annotated bibliography on "birdseye" figured grainAuthor(s): Don C. Bragg; Douglas D. Stokke
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-263. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (803.64 KB)
DescriptionAlthough the distinctive figured grain known as "birdeye" or "Bird's eye" has intriguted scientists and woodworkers for centuries
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationBragg, Don C.; Stokke, Douglas D. 1999. Annotated bibliography on "birdseye" figured grain. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-263. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 15 p.
- Soil leachate responses during 10 years of induced whole-watershed acidification
- Evaluation of Skylab (EREP) data for forest and rangeland surveys
- State survey of silviculture nonpoint source programs: a comparison of the 2000 northeastern and national results
XML: View XML