Skip to Main Content
Bibliography of surface-mine reclamation research: 1976-1993Author(s): Jerry T. Crews
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-262. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 25 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (150.69 KB)
DescriptionContains citations for 177 articles and publications that describe research on or related to reclamation of surface-mined lands conducted from 1976 through 1993 by scientists with the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station and cooperating organizations. A subject index is included.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCrews, Jerry T. 1999. Bibliography of surface-mine reclamation research: 1976-1993. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-262. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 25 p.
Keywordsstrip mines, mine soil, coal-mine reclamation, revegetation, acid mine drainage, mine spoils
- Anatomy of a mine from prospect to production
- Perennial forbs for wildlife habitat restoration on mined lands in the northern Great Plains
- Trade-offs relating to grassland and forest mine reclamation approaches in the central Appalachian region and implications for the songbird community
XML: View XML