Skip to Main Content
California black oak ...a general bibliography on an increasingly valuable speciesAuthor(s): Philip M. McDonald; William E. Sundahl
Source: Res. Note PSW-RN-134. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 6 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.94 MB)
DescriptionLists 97 references. Includes most of the available citations on the species, with major emphasis on injurious agents, wood strength, and seasoning characteristics.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcDonald, Philip M.; Sundahl, William E. 1967 California black oak ...a general bibliography on an increasingly valuable species. Res. Note PSW-RN-134. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 6 p
- Oak management in California
- Proceedings of the seventh California oak symposium: managing oak woodlands in a dynamic world
- Oak leaf roller: contact toxicity of four insecticides applied to the larvae
XML: View XML