Skip to Main Content
Annotated bibliography on forest practices legislation related to water qualityAuthor(s): Neil K. Huyler; David McMath; Daphne Hewitt
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-258. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 9 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (67.91 KB)
DescriptionIncludes annotated citations of literature on forest practices regulations related to all aspects of water quality protection. The bibliography is divided into three sections: 1) Water quality protection during timber harvesting; 2) Methods for assessing the costs and benefits of water quality protection; and 3) Effectiveness of regulatory programs in protecting water quality.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationHuyler, Neil K.; McMath, David; Hewitt, Daphne. 1999. Annotated bibliography on forest practices legislation related to water quality. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-258. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 9 p.
Keywordswater quality, forest regulations, timber harvesting, forest management
- Forestry best management practices relationships with aquatic and riparian fauna: A review
- Managing Water Quality in Wetlands with Foresty BMP's
- A century of lessons about water resources in northeastern forests
XML: View XML