Proceedings, 17th Central Hardwood Forest ConferenceAuthor(s): Songlin Fei; John M. Lhotka; Jeffrey W. Stringer; Kurt W. Gottschalk; Gary W., eds. Miller
Source: Proceedings, 17th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; 2010 April 5-7; Lexington, KY; Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-78. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 678 p. CD-ROM.
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (15.2 MB)
DescriptionIncludes 64 papers and 17 abstracts pertaining to research conducted on forest regeneration and propagation, forest products, ecology and forest dynamics, human dimensions and economics, forest biometrics and modeling, silviculture genetics, forest health and protection, and soil and mineral nutrition.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFei, Songlin; Lhotka, John M.; Stringer, Jeffrey W.; Gottschalk, Kurt W.; Miller, Gary W., eds. 2011. Proceedings, 17th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; 2010 April 5-7; Lexington, KY; Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-78. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 678 p. CD-ROM.
Keywordssilviculture, regeneration, forest health, forest biometrics, forest products, forest ecology
- The Hardwood Ecosystem Experiment: a framework for studying responses to forest management
- The history of human disturbance in forest ecosystems of southern Indiana
- The Northern Forest Futures Project: A forward look at forest conditions in the northern United States
XML: View XML