Skip to Main Content
Multidisciplinary views in modeling response to climate change: A workshop summaryAuthor(s): James E. Smith; Linda S. Heath
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-251. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 18 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.28 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSmith, James E.; Heath, Linda S. 1998. Multidisciplinary views in modeling response to climate change: A workshop summary. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-251. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 18 p.
- An assessment of uncertainty in forest carbon budget projections
- Spatial residual analysis of six modeling techniques
- Exploring the assumed invariance of implied emission factors for forest biomass in greenhouse gas inventories
XML: View XML