Skip to Main Content
Proceedings, U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research forum 1998Author(s): Sandra L.C. Fosbroke; Kurt W. Gottschalk
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-248. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 72 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (3.0 MB)
DescriptionContains 47 abstracts and papers of oral and poster presentations on gypsy moth biology, ecology, impacts, and management presented at the annual U.S. Department of Agriculture lnteragency Gypsy Moth Research Forum.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFosbroke, Sandra L.C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W. 1998. Proceedings, U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research forum 1998; 1998 January 20-23; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-248. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 72 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-248.
- Landscape ecology of gypsy moth in the Northeastern United States
- Gypsy moth larval necropsy guide
- Enzyme immunoassays for detection of gypsy moth nuclear polyhedrosis virus
XML: View XML