Skip to Main Content
South Dakota's forest resources, 2010Author(s): Brian F. Walters; Ronald J. Piva
Source: Res. Note. NRS-111. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (376.94 KB)
DescriptionThis publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for South Dakota based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis program of the U.S. Forest Service, Northern Research Station. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, will be updated annually. For more information regarding past inventory reports for South Dakota, inventory program information, and sampling/estimation procedures, please refer to the citations on page 4 of this report. For definitions of terms used in this report, see 'Glossary of Terms' at: http://nrs.fs.fed.us/fia/data-tools/state-reports/SD/.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWalters, Brian F.; Piva, Ronald J. 2011. South Dakota's forest resources, 2010. Res. Note. NRS-111. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
- South Dakota's forest resources, 2008
- South Dakota's Forest Resources, 2007
- South Dakota's Forest Resources, 2006
XML: View XML