Skip to Main Content
NEWILD (version 1.0) user's manual [Computer program]Author(s): Scott A. Thomasma; Linda Ebel Thomasma; Mark J. Twery
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-242. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 28 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.47 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThomasma, Scott A.; Thomasma, Linda Ebel; Twery, Mark J. 1998. NEWILD (version 1.0) user''s manual [Computer program]. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-242. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. 28 p.
- A Multi-criterial Decision Support System for Forest Management
- Tool and Technique for Restraining Live-Captured American Martens and Fishers
- NED-2 User's Guide
XML: View XML