Proceedings of the 1997 Northeastern Recreation Research SymposiumAuthor(s): Hans G. Vogelsong; [Editor]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-241. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 287 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (22.54 MB)
DescriptionContains articles presented at the 1997 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Contents cover recreation; protected areas and social science; water based recreation management studies; forest recreation management studies; outdoor recreation management studies; estimation of economic impact of recreation and tourism; place meaning and attachment; tourism studies; nature-based tourism planning and development; park and customer management; values; historic, heritage, and cultural tourism; volunteers and partnerships; recreation and natural resource planning; and wildland recreation.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVogelsong, Hans G.; [Editor] 1998. Proceedings of the 1997 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-241. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 287 p.
Keywordstourism, outdoor recreation, water-based recreation, wildland recreation
- Proceedings of the 2000 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2003 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2008 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
XML: View XML