Skip to Main Content
Effects of Seedbed, Overstory, and Understory on White Ash regenerationAuthor(s): William B. Leak
Source: Res. Pap. NE-2. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.32 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeak, William B. 1963. Effects of Seedbed, Overstory, and Understory on White Ash regeneration. Res. Pap. NE-2. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
- Silvical characteristics of white ash (Fraxinus americana)
- White ash (Fraxinus americana L.) survival and growth in unmanaged upland forests
- White ash (Fraxinus americana) decline and mortality: the role of site nutrition and stress history
XML: View XML